Square One



April 20, 2012
6:07 PM
Friday, I think :)
Just an average day for me. Nothing special. Another day of building castles in air.

Searching…

Searching…

Searching…

About three hours of mind-feud with this guiltless laptop, but it seems to be really unproductive.

Skype message!

Opening…

The exchange of words here advocates my senses to fly on the world of fairytale. A world where words are used to be my weapons, and I battled with the league of critics. Then suddenly I found myself sitting at this simple chair and making my first ever blog post.

Wondering about the exchange of words? Maybe on my later post, I think. I would make this post imperfectly carved for a reason.

Cherish Marasigan. My nuna. This post serves as my heartfelt gratitude for reviving the spirit which I buried for 5 years. The spirit which brings me to a lot of places and allows me to surpass my definite limitations before. The spirit which they call WRITING.

After this leg, I don’t know what to expect or maybe a fear for future anxiety. But one thing is for sure, I would let you be on my side as I soar towards the fairytale of my life. A story of my dream-liked journey to a place where “Hanguk saram” live.

Set (3)…

Dul (2)…

Hana (1)…

Lee Bo-Suk signs in.

1 komento:

  1. you inspire me bo-suk. you're still young yet you have so many dreams and you're driven and motivated to achieve it. time will come and we will be able to live in our own dreams, maybe, it will be more than what we expected it to be.
    FIGHTING~!!!!^^~

    TumugonBurahin